- Click on the rewards icon on the right hand side of your screen. Then simply click on the "Create Account" button and follow the easy steps!
- New accounts automatically earn 300 P+N points! Add your birthday and get another 50 P+N points as well as a coupon on your birthday!
- For every $1 spent in-store or online, you receive 10 P+N points. The more you spend, the more points you accumulate. Every 3,000 points earned = $10 off coupon!
- We also love when our loyal customers spread the word, and now you can earn points just by doing so! Each member has a unique URL code to pass to their friends and family for a code for 10% off their first online purchase. Each time the code is used, you will receive 1,000 P+N points as a way to say thank you!!
- Simply log into your account on penandnashco.com and click on the REWARDS icon located on the right side of your screen.
- Do not fret, we got your back! P+N points will never expire, so take all the time that you need. But if you are anything like us, I'm sure you'll be clipping those coupons as soon they are achieved and adding to cart on what you've had your eyes set on!
- You can redeem your points by clicking on the "Claim" tab from the account screen
- Next select the reward of your choice and click "redeem"
- A coupon code will be generated and then emailed to you. You can use this code both in-store and online, however make sure you have the code readily available for in-store purchases as our staff is unable to look up the codes unfortunately.
- Coupons DO expire after 90 days once they are claimed/clipped. So make sure to not clip until you are ready to redeem to avoid losing points and coupons.
- At this time, coupons cannot be used with any other discount codes and only 1 coupon can be applied each transaction.
- If you are having technical difficulties or have confusion over how the points system works, pleases contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey! We are running an awesome promotion. Please participate and tell your friends about it as well.